To add your own root custom domain (not a subdomain) on PixelMe, please follow these steps:
- On your domain provider, select your domain and go on the DNS part.
- Point your domain to our servers by creating (or editing) a A Record pointing to our IP 220.127.116.11
- Wait a few hours during the DNS propagation.
- When your domain redirects to getpixelme.com, that means it works!
- Add your domain on PixelMe by going to your Link Manager settings, Custom Domains and Add a custom domain.
If you are looking to add a Sub Domain, please read this article.