To add your own custom subdomain on PixelMe, please follow these steps:
- On your domain provider, create a subdomain for PixelMe, for example, social.mycompany.com
- Point your subdomain to our servers by creating a CNAME record: point the desired subdomain to cname.pxlme.me
- Wait a few hours during the DNS propagation.
- When your subdomain social.mycompany.com redirects to getpixelme.me, that means it works!
- Add your domain on PixelMe by going to your Link Manager settings, Custom Domains and Add a custom domain.
If you are looking to add a main Domain, please read this article.
Not a PixelMe user yet? 👉Try PixelMe for free, the URL shortener for savvy marketers! Turn every link you share into perfectly targeted ads. 🚀