To assess your campaign's performance as well as tweaking several indicators, you need to be at your Campaign Info of your campaign:
From login, follow the breadcrumbs to reach PGN level:
Amazon Seller > Ads > Sponsored Product > Product Group Network
- Click any of the 6 kinds of Campaign Info.
- For Exact, Phrase and Broad campaigns, the Campaign Info pages are:
(1) Metrics (2) Customer Search Terms (3) Products
(4) Ad Groups and (5) Keywords
5 kinds of Campaign Info
- Metrics campaign info
- When you click Metrics, it brings you to the Campaign Info page that shows you the 14 key campaign statistics/metrics.
- This is where you find your CPC and CR7 which you're setting up your rules using Rules Wizard.
- Max. Spend
- Max. ACoS
- CR (%)
- ACoS (%)
- Customer Search Terms campaign info
- Clicking Customer Search Terms brings you to the Campaign Info that shows you a list of the words or phrases Amazon shoppers use to search for advertised product or products.
- This campaign info page covers 11 campaign stats significant to customer search terms.
- Ad Group Name
- Search Term
- CTR (%)
- CPC ($)
- Spend ($)
- Products campaign info
- Click Products and you are brought to the campaign Info where you can find all the SKUs for this particular PGN campaign.
- Other stats are provided.
- Ad Groups campaign info
- From the Ad Groups campaign info you can change your default bid, campaign status (enabled or paused) or rename the campaign/PGN.
- At the end of the table, click the 3-dots Action button.
- A dropdown list opens showing you options: (1) Add SKUs, (2) Add Keyword/Target, (3) Add Negative Keyword/Target, (4) Edit, (5) Archive
- For this discussion we choose Edit but as shown above, there are other options.
- Click Edit.
The Edit modal appears and your options include:
- (1) Choosing either Enabled or Pause
(2) Changing your Default Bid value
(3) Renaming the PGN/Campaign
- Make your edits and click Save.
Keywords campaign info
- The Keywords campaign info is where you can locate all of the keywords you have for this specific PGN and for this specific campaign type. In this discussion, we choose the Exact campaign.
- Below is a list of all the campaign data found on Keywords.
- Match Type
- Similar to the Ad groups campaign info, Keywords also has an action button built in where you can choose Edit to change: (1) bid (2) campaign status.
- Click the 3-dots Action button.
- A dropdown list opens showing you options: (1) Edit (2) Archive
- Click Edit.
The Edit modal appears and your options include.
- Make your changes and click Save.
- Related Help Center articles:
- Retrieve and Review campaign performance using Campaign Info
- Changing campaign settings using Campaign Info at PGN level
- Using Campaign Info: Adding SKU, Keyword, Negative Keyword/Target for Exact, Phrase and Broad campaigns
- Using Campaign Info: Changing default bid and campaign status in EAT/PAT campaigns
- Viewing and managing all your Campaigns
- Edit your PGN: PGN name, daily budget, and default bid
- Compute for Rules using Rules Wizard