From your Campaign Info page, you can edit your campaigns in your PGN:
- Add SKUs
- Add Keywords
- Add Target ASINs
- Add Negatives (keywords, search terms, ASINs).
To add negative keywords/targets to your PGN:
From login, please follow the breadcrumbs:
Amazon Seller > Ads > Sponsored Product
Choose your specific PGN
From the Sponsored Product page, you have both the Campaign or PGN tabs.
- On the far top right corner, click PGN.
- This brings you to a table showing either all your campaigns, or all your PGNs.
- From the table, go to the specific PGN you want changed.
- Click on the specific Campaign Type you want changed.
- For example: On the video, we clicked the E button (for Exact campaign type).
- The Campaigns Info page appears.
Choose how you want to edit your PGN
From Campaign Info, you have a list of editing actions you can use on your specific PGN.
You have 5 options:
- Add SKUs
- Add Keyword/Target
- Add Negative Keyword//Target
- Click Add SKUs.
The Add SKUs popup appears and you have a list of SKUs you have within your catalog.
- Click Add of the SKU you're adding
- You also have the option to add the SKUs manually.
- After adding the SKUs, click Submit
- Your SKUs will be added to your chosen campaign/PGN.