There are many ways you can edit your campaigns.
- As new users need to transition their existing campaigns to become automated campaigns, ZonTools ver2.0 has added the shortcut Automate Campaign tab.
- Two other edit shortcuts: Bulk Action and Sync with Amazon.
- Common changes are centralized into 5 commands.
- Add SKUs
- Add Keyword/Target
- Add Negative Keyword/Target
To edit your campaigns:
Login as an Amazon Seller, and please follow the breadcrumbs:
Amazon Seller > Ads > Sponsored Product
The default dashboard for Sponsored Products is Campaigns.
3 Shortcut Commands
Scroll down to the Campaign tab.
You have three shortcut commands on your top right corner:
- Bulk Action
- Automate Campaign
- Sync with Amazon
- Click any of these three tabs to edit your campaigns.
These are shortcuts as you can effect changes not only on one single campaign but across campaigns.
The Automation & Optimization Collection has separate articles with detailed step by step instructions of these shortcut commands. Click the bullets above as they have hyperlinks.
5 Action Commands
Or, you can bring your mouse to the Action column at the far right of the table.
Click the three-dotted menu to see 5 other options on editing your campaigns.
Option 1: Edit
You take the Edit option when you want to change any of the following:
- Bidding Strategy: Dynamic Bids, Fixed Bids
- Start Date
- End Date
(add or not)
- State Status: Enabled, Paused
(increase or decrease)
- Top of Search Page Placement
- (increase or decrease)
- Product Pages Placement
- Enter the changes you want, and click Save Edit.
Option 2: Archived
When you click Archived, you won't be able to retrieve the campaigns or any data on it. Archived entities can be considered deleted as changes are irreversible.
Option 3: Add SKUs, Add Keyword/Target, Add Negative Keyword/Target
For these three common edits, you may go to this article, Adding Keywords, Targets and Negatives.