Auto-Mate (AM) engine adjusts your target and keyword bids to help you reach your ACoS goals.
- The AM algorithm calculates and adjusts your bid up or down based on the rules/thresholds you have defined/given.
- AM 3.0 adjusts your bid to help maximize sales while staying within your ACoS limits.
- AM 3.0 adjusts your bids 4 times a day on the fly.
- Your bid is $1.
- Your ACoS is below your threshold.
Auto-Mate 3.0 in action:
- AM raises your bid to move your ACoS towards your target ACoS
- When you have a higher bid, it usually generates more impression and traffic.
- If AM overspends, and your ACoS goes up, ZonTools will not drive the bid up.
How does Auto-Mate 3.0 work?
- AM 3.0 works:
- On all targets (PAT and EAT) and keywords (all matches)
- Every 6 hours adjusting your bid based on your 3 rules
- a. ACoS goals (Target Max. ACoS)
- b. Clicks (Min. Action Click)
- c. Spend (Max. Spend and Min. Spend)
- Your new bids are calculated using 5 variables/metrics:
- Max ACoS
- Min Bid
- Max Bid
- AM 3.0 starts to work when any of these 3 pre-conditions/pre-requisites occurs:
Entry Criteria 1
The keyword/target reached your Max Spend, and there are no sales.
AM 3.0 will immediately drop the bid to Min. Bid regardless of the number of clicks it has.
Entry Criteria 2
The keyword/target reached your Min Action Clicks, and there are no sales.
AM 3.0 will immediately drop its bid to Min. Bid
Entry Criteria 3
The keyword/target reached your Min Action Clicks, and there are sales.
AM 3.0 will then look at the keyword ACoS and compare it to the Max ACoS and adjust the bid accordingly:
- AM 3.0 calculates for the optimal bid for each keyword/target based on the Conversion Rate.
- AM 3.0 moves towards the optimal bid with daily increments or decrements of 0% to 100% / day based on the assigned Change Rate at PGN creation or Edit Rule Configuration.
- AM 3.0 limits the bid according to values ranging from within the Min Bid to Max Bid.
- AM 3.0 does not Pause nor Enable your keywords/targets.
Related Help Center articles: