After creating your account, you can login and start managing your ZonTools subscription to customize the settings on your account according to your needs.
4 Ways to manage your ZonTools subscription:
- Edit your profile information
- Review your account information
- Edit your marketplace/subscription details
- Edit your payment method
After login, please follow the breadcrumbs:
Menu > My Account > Account Settings
For users with multiple Amazon accounts (Amazon Seller and Amazon Merchant) choose first the account you wish to configure.
- On the header bar on the top right corner, click the dropdown Please Select Account.
- From your list of Amazon stores/accounts, choose the specific store you wish to work on.
Edit your profile
- From Account Settings, choose Billing & Subscription
- Enter your data on your Subscriptions page.
Review your account information
On Subscriptions, you can see a table listing all your Amazon accounts and corresponding ZonTools subscriptions, status and email addresses linked to these accounts.
- Amazon Seller acct
- Amazon Merch acct
To avoid login issues, when creating your multiple Amazon accounts make sure the email addresses are not the same. For each account use a specific email address.
The table also shows you, under the column Detail, these information:
- Total Ad Spend
- # of Marketplaces
- Monthly Ad Spend
- ZonTools Subscription plan
Edit your Marketplace or Subscription details
- On the Click the three-dot menu and choose Details.
- Choose a specific Amazon Seller account, then choose any of these commands:
- Add Marketplace
- Upgrade or Downgrade
On the right side, a summary of details about your subscription is shown in the Billing address section:
- Account holder
- Phone, email and address
- Subscription plan
- Total AdSpend
- Payment method
Edit your Payment Method
- If you want changes made on your subscription: Click Payment Method.
- Scroll down the Subscriptions page, you will find three buttons which you can use to further customize related payment details.
- Order tab - default
- Click Marketplace - To view your subscriptions either General user or Sub user.
- Manage Subscription
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Click Invoice. - To request an invoice sent via email.