Transitioning to v2.0, you can inspect your migrated data and resume access to your account. To verify if data migration is successful and for user to resume access to his/her account:
To login to your ZT v2.0
- Go to https://my.zon.tools
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address.
- Login to your email address and check your Inbox.
We sent an email to reset your password. Follow the steps to reset your password so that you regain access to your ZonTools account using your new password.
- We offer an onboarding call for all users. The the Customer Success team will give you a walkthrough upon your request. You can set a schedule for the onboarding call at https://zon.tools/onboarding
- Onboarding helps a lot both for new users and those who have grown your business using v1.0. It's a 30 minute call where the Team will provide the basic knowhow to use the system with the new user interface, and know its performance.
- As you go through your customer journey and orchestrate your Amazon e-business the Team is committed to make your customer experiences satisfactory if not amazing. Depending on your subscription, you can request for a Question and Answer session at https://go.oncehub.com/ZonToolsQASession
If you have active marketplaces, your data might not be up to date just yet, please allow up to 12 hours for our system to download your report from Amazon.