- You have both Amazon Seller and Amazon Merch accounts
- For both these Amazon accounts, you are using the same email address
With this scenario, when you register with ZonTools you are creating a Secondary user under a Manager account.
Make sure that the email used for the secondary user has its own Amazon account, even if it is just a Buyer account.
To register with ZonTools as an Amazon Seller + MBA
(with same email)
Login and go to your Campaigns dashboard
- Login at merch.amazon.com
- On the left pane, choose the country where you want to advertise, and click Advertise on Amazon.
This brings you to your Campaigns dashboard.
Choose the Manager account
- To open your MBA Manager Account:
- Go to the top bar on the right, and click the drop-down arrow on your Merch by Amazon name and country.
- From the list of manager accounts, choose the specific manager account you want your ZonTools account to be linked with.
(See Amazon Merchants: Add an MBA Manager account)
Add a Secondary user or sub-user
- On the lower left, click the box icon, and click Manager Account Access.
- Enter the required profile information for the secondary user: Name, Email and
- Leave the manager account rule as Admin.
You’ll receive an email asking you to connect to your ZonTools account.
Related Help Center articles: