This is another shortcut that saves time for users. With Bulk Actions, specific changes are applied across campaigns or PGNs with just one click (or several clicks).
With Bulk Action you can easily update these parameters (campaigns or PGNs) with less clicks.
- Campaign budget strategy and amount
- Campaign State
- Bid strategy
- Top of Search Page Placement (0% increase Bid)
- Product Pages Placement (0% increase Bid)
This Bulk Action button/tab found on the Campaigns section of the Ads dashboard (also known as Amazon dashboard), sits on the right in between Automate Campaign and Sync with Amazon button/tab.
To use the Bulk Actions command:
From login, please follow the breadcrumbs to reach Bulk Action:
Amazon Seller > Ads > Sponsored Product
All these steps are also applicable to Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display accounts.
- On the Campaigns section, choose one or more campaigns you want to make changes on, and tick off their checkboxes.
- Click Bulk Action.
- The Bulk Actions Campaign modal appears.
- Enter the values on any, or all of the following bid variables:
- For Change Budget and Amount, click the arrow and choose the budget change you want implemented from the list:
- = Change To
- + Increase Amount
- + Increase Percentage (%)
- - Decrease Amount
- - Decrease Percentage (%)
- For Change Amount, enter the amount value you prefer.
- For Bidding Strategy, click the arrow and choose the bidding strategy you want implemented from the list:
- Dynamic Bids - Up and Down
- Fixed Bid
- Dynamic Bids - Down Only
- For State [Campaign Status], click the arrow and choose the bidding strategy you want implemented from the list:
- For Top of Search Page (0% increase Bid), enter the value you prefer.
- For Product Pages Placement (0% increase Bid), enter the value you prefer.
- Click their tooltips to know their definitions and formulas.
- Click Apply Bulk Action.
- All your updates are saved and a popup appears confirming the successful implementation of your changes.
Related Help Center articles: