Migration entails the transfer and integration of all your data from v1.0 to v2.0 This includes PGNs, data metrics, search term reports, keywords, targets, etc.
You can expect the following processes and activities to occur:
- Written consent
- Before starting the migration process, the ZonTools' Development Team will send an email to confirm your written consent to proceed with the migration.
- Migration Updates
- The Development Team will also keep you updated on the progress.
- Migration Timeframe
- The timeframe to complete the migration depends on the size of your account. It could take between 1 to 3 days or depend on how big your advertising account is.
- For example:
If we start the migration process on Monday, 4th July, 2 AM (EST). This is expected to finish on Wednesday, 6th July, but we will let you know if there are any changes on these.
- During migration, you will experience some downtime. You will not be able to access ZonTools v1.0 while the migration is ongoing.
- Since v1.0 and v2.0 are two separate platforms, a member of our Support Team contacts you to confirm your access, and all data are synced so we can proceed with canceling your version 1 subscription.